RE: 4/24 Mtg Agenda [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

> AppFusions - with an 's' :)

Thanks, will edit than in!

Just to clarify, assuming W3C approves of this tomorrow, we'll be sorting
out details for a "meet-up" at Enterprise 2.0 Thursday and Friday and will
announce both the workshop and the "meet-up" together publically all at
once early next week.