RE: [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

I can't remember if I already sent my regrets for this meeting -- I'll be on a plane. Gee, so sorry to miss again!  Sounds interesting!  -- Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Buddenbaum [mailto:buddenba@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 3:38 PM
To: public-socbizcg@w3.org
Subject: [via W3C Social Business Community Group]

Proposed 4/10 mtg Update on proposed June workshop Continuation of the Ed Krebs led a discussion on looking at requirements from scenarios intersecting internal and external networks - putting them into the context of social capabilities aligned with key business objectives - The group agreed to continue this discussion from 3/27 Recommendations for additional work items

This post sent on W3C Social Business Community Group

''

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/2013/04/08/361/

Learn more about the W3C Social Business Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg