From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
To: Alberto Manuel <bpm.tst@gmail.com>,
Cc: Donald Buddenbaum/Durham/IBM@IBMUS, "public-socbizcg@w3.org"
            <public-socbizcg@w3.org>
Date: 11/16/2012 09:44 AM
Subject: Re: Moving the discussion forward

On 11/16/2012 5:26 AM, Alberto Manuel wrote:
      Hi Lads:

      I darft a proposal for the workshop using the link Don provided.

Can you clarify, which link?  I tried following Don's link and I got a Not
Found.  Thanks.

      Still, I think is very important the W3C position on this for
      guidance, that I think is missing and the group can be heading to
      wrong direction of what is tiring to achieve.

      This also applies for the milestones the group want to accomplish.

      Best

      Alberto.