Re: My notes on the charter document

Hi:

I will only point out that on the overview when is refered about use cases
executed across office/desktop scenarios as well as mobile and cloud, I
would say that despite the infrastructure on top the interaction occurs can
constraints execution, human nature interaction remains the same. Thus I
would prefer keep the use cases "open" rather than link it to particular
infrastructure where the interaction is taking place.

Regards

Alberto Manuel

No dia 24 de Fevereiro de 2012 22:07, David Robinson