Re: social business "players"

Ann,

 FYI, here's a list of French companies creating soclal business applications:

- Abilian (my company)
- Azendoo
- Jalios
- Jamespot
- Knowings
- Knowledge­‐Plaza
- SeeMy
-TalkSpirit
- XWiki
- Yoolink

Here's a list of french consultancies around social business:

- Lecko
- NextModernity

These are the people we regularly hear from in France.

Here's also a list of professional events happening in Paris around social business:

- E2.0 Summit Paris (http://www.e20summit.de/)

(OK it's a bit short at this point, I may be missing some information).

Regards,

  S.

--
Stefane Fermigier, tech entrepreneur