Re: One more draft of the jms URI scheme

Hmmm.

Looks like I sent this without the attachments.

In any event, I got an email from Alexey at the IETF, and he suggested
that we not publish until later tomorrow, so I'm going to hold off until
Friday.  In the meantime, send me any feedback you might have.

-Eric.