Re: Fw: Status of ACTION-249 ( change log corruption)

Hi Yves, Mark,

Teasing this apart a little bit, because I was curious:

It looks like the URL

http://services.w3.org/xslt?xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2008%2F05%2Fcvswebrss.xsl&xmlfile=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.w3.org%2Fcgi-bin%2Ftidy%3FdocAddr%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fdev.w3.org%252Fcvsweb%252F2008%252Fws%252Fsoapjms%252Fsoapjms.xml%26forceXML%3Don

invokes:

http://services.w3.org/xslt

which applies an XSLT stylesheet, in this case:

http://www.w3.org/2008/05/cvswebrss.xsl

to the file passed, which in our case is:

http://services.w3.org/tidy/tidy?forceXML=on&docAddr=http%3A%2%2Fdev.w3.org%2Fcvsweb%2F2008%2Fws%2Fsoapjms%2Fsoapjms.xml

Which is itself just some way of tidying the URL:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/ws/soapjms/soapjms.xml

It appears that the XSLT file, in this case, is in error, because the
last two URLs above show the log history without problems.

If nothing else, we could copy the stylesheet above, fix it and apply
the stylesheet locally.

However, I was unable to quickly find any documentation on
cvswebrss.xsl, or, for that matter, services.w3.org, so I don't know the
easiest way to fix this problem. It could be, for example that there
exists a newer version of cvswebrss.xsl, but I couldn't find it.

-Eric.