Re: Regrets for 2010-09-07

 Looking over a possible agenda, I note that:

    * We have no activity on open action items
    * No new raised issues
    * No agenda yet (oops - sorry about that) - and yesterday was a
      holiday in the US, and yet the one non-US member seems to not be
      available for the call

My suggestion is to cancel the call, so that we can spend the time
making progress on open actions.

-Eric.