Re: "daylight savings time" change coming up

Errrrr ?

Eric, aren't SOAP/JMS meetings scheduled for Tuesdays, rather than
Thursdays?

That's 2, 9, 16, and 23 November (23 being Thanksgiving week).  The
second is voting for us elections.

Please clarify.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=11&day=04&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=283

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2010&month=11&day=11&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=136&p2=179&p3=283