Re: Please don't rely on JMSMessageID for Protocol 2038.

Following your email, for which I thank you, I understand that we agree that
amending the Protocol 2038 is the best solution. Because :

1) It works entirely without  WS-A.
2) It only relies on the JMS core mechanisms (JMSMessageId and
JMSCorrelationID).
3) This is a minimal change to the current specification that does not
change the default behaviour.

The original rule :

    S MUST copy the JMSMessageID from the original
    request to the JMSCorrelationID of the response

Becomes :

    if there is no JMSCorrelationId set in the request,
        S MUST copy the JMSMessageID from the original
        request to the JMSCorrelationID of the response.
    else
        S MUST copy the JMSCorrelationID from original
        request to the JMSCorrelationID of the response.

With this change, the scenarios related to "ISSUE-39" are included.

David