  From:       Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>

  To:         SOAP-JMS <public-soap-jms@w3.org>

  Date:       09/11/2009 20:34

  Subject:    Not able to run SOAP/JMS meetings for the next four or five weeks.

  Sent by:    public-soap-jms-request@w3.org

As per reasons discussed on previous conference calls, I'm going to be
unable to run the SOAP/JMS meetings at least through Dec. 1, and
possibly through Dec. 8.

If someone is willing to run the meetings in the meantime, that would be
quite useful, even if it is only once or twice.  I suspect that there
wouldn't be a meeting the week of Thanksgiving anyway, so this may
amount to only three skipped meetings.

Thanks.  Sorry for the last minute notice.

-Eric.