Re: ACTION-68

One modification, if you don't mind:

On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 11:01:23 -0500, Rokicki, Derek wrote:
> Support for Non-Normative Message Exchange Patterns
>
> The SOAP over Java Message Service 1.0 specification requires
> conformance with the following Message Exchange Patterns (MEP):
> Request-Response MEP and One-way MEP. Other MEPs, such as Robust In-Only
> and In-Optional-Out, are considered to be non-normative and are not
> documented in this specification.
>
> Individual vendors might offer solutions that implement non-normative
> MEPs. Any such solutions are considered proprietary and would not be
> interoperable with other vendors.

"would not be" is, in my opinion, too strong.  If IBM and TIBCO and
Software AG all agreed to implement a particular optional MEP
interoperably, it would be interoperable.  "may not be" seems more
accurate, to me.

> If one or more vendors wish to introduce new MEPs to the SOAP over Java
> Message Service 1.0 specification, an extension to the specification
> must be developed.

And here I'd recommend that "must" become "should".

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect