Re: Updated testcase documentation

Greetings Phil, looks good. I have made an update to the spec for 1003 and
1004 to incorporate the optional nature of WSDL support into the assertin
data that appears in appendix E. No change to the body, just what get
summarised in the appendix.

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP
IBM Software Group, Strategy, Software Standards
Tel/Fax: +44 (0)1926-465440