Fw: [SOAP-JMS] Last Call comment LC05

Greetings, we would like to complete our handling of issues raised during
the Last Call process and to that end we would appreciate it if you could
take a look at the attached and see if the response we have made satisfies
the concern that you raised.

would be appreciated.

Regards, Roland

----- Forwarded by Roland Merrick/UK/IBM on 01/04/2009 15:35 -----