W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-soap-jms@w3.org > June 2008

[SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-07-01

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:03:57 +0100
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFC83D224A.87BDB044-ON80257478.004C3B6D-80257478.004D444A@uk.ibm.com>
Greetings, our next call will take place on Tuesday 2008-07-01 at 16:00UTC 
and last for 1 hour. 


We will be using the Zakim bridge [1], the phone numbers and passcode for 
the call can be found at: 

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #soap-jms as documented on 
the WG's administrative home page: 

Oustanding Actions: 

ACTION: Eric to investigate and fix where necessary 
  [What do we really mean by "MUST fully support the JMS IRI [sic] 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02
ACTION: Phil to write a proposal of the text that should appear in each 
section of the spec. 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01
ACTION: Roland to add text to say in sction 2.6 you MUST use replyToName 
and in 2.7 it should say you MUST NOT use it 
  [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03
  [included in Editor Draft dated: 2008-06-25]

Minutes of last call : http://www.w3.org/2008/06/24-soap-jms-minutes.html 


Scribe: ? 

Testing and conformance. 
testing approach/methodology -- Amy & Phil

Work towards First Public Working Draft of :  SOAP over Java? Message 
Service 1.0

review proposal for "informative jms api fragment"

Ready for FPWD?


Regards, Roland

Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number 
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Received on Monday, 30 June 2008 14:04:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:24:43 UTC