[Fwd: Re: Need some guidance JMS URI Schema submission]

Email from Chris

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Chris Newman <Chris.Newman@Sun.COM>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:03:41 -0800
  • Subject: Re: Need some guidance JMS URI Schema submission
  • To: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta@Sun.COM>
RFC 4395 defines the rules for URI registration which both I and my co-area
director Lisa are bound.  Lisa normally processes URI scheme requests, but
in this case I'll do my best to make time to do an early review of you
document and make suggestions that may be helpful.  If I don't get back to
you in a week with that, feel free to remind me.

		- Chris

--On December 9, 2008 9:24:28 -0800 Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta@Sun.COM>