Re: Initial XML-based testcase definitions

Hi Eric,
Sure I can talk about it some tomorrow during the call.      And yes, I
agree that we need to start to fill out the rest of the pieces.    First,
I wanted to make sure we were all on the same page with the format, etc.
before going too far with it all.

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599