De : public-soap-jms-request@w3.org [public-soap-jms-request@w3.org] de la part de Phil Adams [phil_adams@us.ibm.com]
Date d'envoi : mercredi 20 août 2008 06:23
À : public-soap-jms@w3.org
Objet : Initial XML-based testcase definitions

Hi everyone,
Attached is a zip file containing what I have done so far with defining testcases in a format modelled after the WS-Addressing test suite.     The main file to focus on at this point would be testcases/testcases.xml inside the zip file.    This file contains the definition of the individual testcases.   In the same directory is testcases.xslt which is used to produce HTML from the XML file.   I haven't worked all the kinks out of that yet so I haven't tried to actually process the XML file with xslt yet.    But I wanted to get this out ASAP so folks could take a look at the testcase definitions at least.      My intent would be to eventually have a set of testcases documented similar to the WS-Addressing test suite, located here: http://dev.w3.org/2004/ws/addressing/testsuite/testcases/

Let me know if you have any comments on what I've done so far.

Regards,

Phil Adams
WebSphere Development - Web Services
IBM Austin, TX
email: phil_adams@us.ibm.com
office: (512) 838-6702  (tie-line 678-6702)
mobile: (512) 750-6599