Re: NEW ISSUE: is WS-Addressing irrelevant to "SOAP over JMS"?

Hi Jacques, all:

Just to let you know what's up here - the group discussed this thread on
last week's conference call, and the consensus was that indeed
WS-Addressing is and should be normatively out-of-scope for this group,
just as it would be for any other SOAP underlying protocol binding.  The
quick summary is that protocol bindings are just supposed to provide 1
or more SOAP MEPs - the WS-Addressing spec then builds upon the SOAP
MEPs (in a transport-independent manner) in order to achieve
higher-layer results such as "dual channel" invocation (where the
response travels along a different SOAP MEP than the request).

We'll be writing this up in more detail and ensuring that it gets into
the FAQ that we'll be producing as well.  I hope this resolves your
concern, and we look forward to your comments on the FAQ entry.

Thanks,
--Glen Daniels
   Director, Java Platforms
   WSO2, Inc.