From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Koray Incki
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 7:56 PM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: Is SML used by any product/company/research project?

Hello,

I am a researcher working at Turkish Technical and Scientific Research Council. I am also pursuing my PhD degree at Ozyegin university (http://www.ozyegin.edu.tr).

I am currently interested in defining new service model in my research. I noticed the service modeling language, and would lęke to ask if this recommendation still valid? And is it used by any research project or any participating companies?

Thank you..

--
Koray INCKI, MSc.
Chief Researcher @ TUBITAK MAM BTE