Re: PR related changes

[1] Pub date is on the agenda for this week.  Arbitrary is as good as
anything right now.
[2] I think we can have them use bugzilla, i.e. just use the same text as
we've had all along.
[3] Could you provide link to the diff?  I'll add it to the Request.
[4] I updated the SML WG home page, see if the checker is happier now. The
text you suggested "This document ..." does not make sense for a WG page,
I think that was intended for the documents being published.  So I copied
(and tweaked, so it still points at SML) a similar section from XML Core,
which has certainly been putting out Rec updates recently.
[5] sorry no help from me on the checker.

Best Regards, John

Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787