RE: updated impl reports here

I checked in the xlsx (as v1.8). I also checked in the generated implementation report so that we can refer to it from the PR draft.

From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of John Arwe
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:07 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: updated impl reports here

Changes in this zip:
- XLSX (from last one Kumar sent as base) - editor, please check in
-- features supported list: change MS xml:base from yes to no, with Kumar's assent
-- 68, 100: wrong test case file name
-- added directory on front of all existing file names already existing in cosmos cvs

- feature list
-- regenerated for xml:base change
-- added text before the table, per Ginny's comments, about base URI requirements

- impl report
-- regenerated for xlsx changes
-- added expected result NS column
-- added hyperlinks to specific cvs revision and to change log
-- added xslt code to flag test cases w/o cvs info (which lead to the changes above for 68 & 100)
-- added "Don't Panic" in friendly letters on the cover (well not really, but the psychic equivalent of MSM's "make them green" comment)
-- added xslt code to match the correct supported/not result against each impl based on the feature list and primary feature tested column (this is why dtdID, second to last, is green for both impls although their results are different)

Best Regards, John

Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787