Re: sanity check - XSD locations?

Speaking for myself, I always thought the normative schemas were in the
respective appendices of the two documents.  I had no idea &some-process
was creating the xsd files, but I always thought it would be helpful to
adopters to do so.  Indeed, it would have saved COSMOS some IP review work
if they would have known they could point to W3C copies of the schema
files.
If the contents of the resources retrieved when the URIs you provided are
de-referenced matches the contents of the documents, fine (and if the
build/pub process enforces that, e.g. by generating the xsds from the
appendices, +1).  I consider the value of the URIs (URLs in this case)
arbitrary (in the sense of not under my direct control), and those
suggested are fine for my taste.  The only requirements I would have for
them are persistence and uniqueness.  They are already unique (to the eye
at least), so if W3C is ensuring persistence I'm perfectly happy with
them.

Best Regards, John

Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787