RE: References to XML in SML specs

I am satisfied with Henry's original wording.

It seems to get us back on track-otherwise, we seem to be coming up with
more and more problems that need to be explicitly addressed.  For
example, the MUST/MAY distinction requires further explanation regarding
detection of what version is actually being used in order to resolve
Henry's issue with that statement.

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.

Research Staff Member, CA Labs

603 823-7146 (preferred)

Cell:  603 991-8873

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.