Re: References to XML in SML specs

thanks for the good news Henry.
Assuming the working group is still satisfied with this resolution, which
seems likely given past discussions, I think this means that in order to
proceed to Rec the following needs to occur.  Have I missed anything?
(1) the wg needs to establish a proposed publication date
(2) the editors need to prepare a draft containing this change and that
satisfies the Rec pubrules, and create a list of important changes since
last transition (the References change might be the only one, and a bug
needs to be entered for it)
(3) the chair and/or Team Contact need to draft a transition request
(4) the Team Contact needs to schedule a transition call with the Director
(5) the Team Contact ensures a public comment mailing list is available
(any reason not to use public-sml?)
(6) wg members need to figure out what form of publicity they want and
coordinate that with w3c Comm Team

(ref: transition steps "to Rec"
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/online_xslt/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl&docstatus=rec-tr
)

Best Regards, John

TACCT: Simplicity is ultimate sophistication
                                        -- Leonardo da Vinci
Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787