Welcome to the W3C Site Redesign Task Force

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:34:48 -0500
To: public-site-design@w3.org
Hello all,

Although it is Friday afternoon, I wanted to take a moment to welcome you all to the W3C Site Redesign Task Force.

Here is the list of participants so far:
 https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=61899&public=1

Here is our home page:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Headlights2013/SiteRedesign

Monday I expect to send an email with some options for a first teleconference to get things rolling.

I look forward to working with all of you and thank you very much for expressing interest in this (ambitious and
exciting) project!

More very soon,

Ian