Re: Site redesign call: 18 June at 4:30pm ET (time change!)

Hi Ian,

I hope that you are well. I'll give you a call this week to say hello and
catch up.

When is this meeting exactly? If I missed it, my apologies. Can you resend
the date, time, etc., logistics / details again? Thank you and best wishes.

Sincerely,
Bev