Proposal in development for your consideration (time-sensitive…)

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:17:45 -0500
To: "public-site-design@w3.org" <public-site-design@w3.org>
Hi all,

First, I would like to apologize for my long silence to this task force. Other priorities have occupied me for weeks.

Next week I will present our work to the W3C management team. I have been working with Kelly on a draft proposal.
I would like to invite your feedback:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Headlights2013/SiteRedesign/Proposal

I am going to turn this content into a slide deck on Monday or Tuesday of this week, then present on 17 July. The
presentation will be extremely short since the entire slot is 30 minutes and I want to be sure to leave time for questions
and discussions. I will only have a few slides and point people to the proposal.

W3M meets 17-19 July. I will have updates for this group the following week.

Thank you,

Ian
Tel:                                          +1 718 260 9447