Re: [Issue Severity 2 subgroup], agenda, 9th November 2022, week 5

As promised here's ta note of he thought I had just before we finished the
discussion today:

When determining what constitutes a critical issue, we can relatively
easily identify SC that a single instance of may be deemed critical. We
have also discussed that an SC where a single instance of failure may not
be deemed critical but if repeated , could become critical. Thinking about
context, we should also consider where combinations of SC may also result
in an inability for the task to be completed and can therefore be deemed
critical.

Best regards,

Azlan