Minutes: Special Teleconference: Introduction for WAI groups to a proposed Legal Entity (LE) for W3C

Colleagues:

With apologies for the delay in posting, you can find minutes from our
APA hosted teleconference on work toward a Legal Entity (LE) for W3C's
future held Wednesday 9 March last here:

https://www.w3.org/2022/03/09-apa-minutes.html

NOTE: We're aware the IRC capture truncated two lines, but have no other
copy from which to correct what was cut from the capture. If you find
any other errors, please feel free to let us know.

Best,

Janina