Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of 11 March 2022

Hey folks,
Here are the minutes for today's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2022/03/11-silver-minutes.html

In summary, first the group decided that despite CSUN there will be a
Silver call next Friday. The group then went over the testing and scoring
structure. Deciding that the scoring subgroup should meet with the test
reliability group. Then the group discussed issue #311 and concluded that
it should be looked at by the Outcome and Guidelines group.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator