Re: [Protocols] Minutes for March 4th, 2022

Please note the approach from Dutch government as mailed before, this was
mentioned / used as a proposed starting point for "Possible ways to
evaluate whether a protocol was done" derived from
https://www.digitoegankelijk.nl/toegankelijkheidsverklaring/over-de-verklaring

*1. Previously (before 2020): ONLY 100% PASS / FAIL Compliancy
Approach - *there
were only two statuses (WCAG driven)

*2. Present Day: *The current approach has *FIVE* compliance statuses !!!