From: Bradley-Montgomery, Rachael <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2022 1:19 PM
To: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA and Surveys - AGWG Meeting June 7th 2022

The joint AGWG and Silver Taskforce will be meeting on Tuesday, 7th  of June 2022 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 2 hours).

Agenda
*        Observers at meetings https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/non-participant_observers/
*        WCAG 3 Placeholder for User Agents and AT https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/accessibility_supported_placeholder/
*        WCAG 3 Placeholder for Real World Accessibility https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/placeholder_partial_accessibility/