Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of Friday 21 January 2022

Minutes from today's call
<https://www.w3.org/2022/01/21-silver-minutes.html>

   - Organization of work <https://github.com/w3c/silver/wiki>: An overview
   of the newly organized wiki and use of Github
   - Integrating ATAG and UAAG into WCAG 3
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MCQG_MIaEyC3nfwkWGoDWS6XQzMykXeC7qOOjj8AG8M/edit>
   (continuing discussion)
   - Question: How to make it clear (Issue 503) that when a barrier needs
      to be addressed to clearly identify if it is user agent or content author
      responsibility?
      Group seems overall on board with not specifying responsibility, but
      specifying opportunity and method for user agent, authoring tool, content
      author, etc. Need examples to work through, though noted several
      illustrative examples in the discussion.
      - Question: Are we willing to commit to writing each method to target
      just one of Content, UA or AT?
      Seems like we won't necessarily have clear lines between these, but
      examples will help. Noted the slightly ancient Language of page
      example
      <https://docs.google.com/document/d/18JyGF-AK8Qgq7DPyVlDYmxoj6814rORxuCf0l0oSb7U/edit>
      with authoring tool method, and Suzanne will write up another.