Re: [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 28 April

Hey folks,
Here are the minutes for today's conformance options meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2022/04/28-silver-conf-minutes.html

In summary, the group is continuing to discuss the use cases document (
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/use-cases-apr22-js/use-cases/index.html),
in particular focusing on how to categorize different approaches for the
examples.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator