Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of 8 April 2022

Hey folks,
Here are the minutes for today's Silver meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2022/04/08-silver-minutes.html

In summary, we started completing the resolution on issue 451 from last
week. Then the group continued on an exercise of breaking down WCAG 2
success criteria, focusing on criterion 1.4.1 use of color.

Kind regards

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator