Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of 8 April 2022

This mapping process has already started in a smaller group elsewhere,
in notion (https://www.notion.so/), as set up by Alastair.
And then there is the User needs Vs Functional Needs mapping
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1POhgI_xHZtSoNbHFp3r5HYIkl6ePaP8DC5d90SZ1tF4/edit#gid=752043294>;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1POhgI_xHZtSoNbHFp3r5HYIkl6ePaP8DC5d90SZ1tF4/edit#gid=752043294
Is this still another parallel excercise? Or a follow-up excercise? Can
results from previous efforts be used / imported?
I think we need to take stock of concurrent / duplicate efforts and
harmonise, decide where to spend the effort.

Best,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites