Re: [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 9 September

Hey folks,
Here are the minutes for today's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2021/09/09-silver-conf-minutes.html

To summarize, in today's meeting the group looked at the updated proposal
for media and made various changes to it. Next steps will be to further
refine and fill out the document, and to get it ready for a first look for
AGWG.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core product owner - Facilitator ACT Task Force - Co-chair ACT-Rules