Re: [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 7 October

From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:04:02 +0200
To: "Sajka, Janina [C]" <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Cc: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>
Hey folks,

Here are the minutes of today's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2021/10/07-silver-conf-minutes.html

In summary, the group talked through responses from the AGWG survey, and
worked on editorial changes based on that. Then the group picked up use
cases on scalability challenges.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator

deque_logo_180p.gif
(image/gif attachment: deque_logo_180p.gif)