Re: [Errors] Working Session Friday 21 May 2021

There were no participants this week.

I used the meeting time to continue work on developing methods for the Error Prevention guideline — Input instructions provided outcome in the Errors Guidelines DRAFT Google doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsIC7pXqQS8L15GQnkXnV5RHHqpUmnAYaPiEGU2kQ9g/edit>.

Stacey Rayos submitted a pull request for one method, Instructions available at the source of input, and we are hoping that content will make it into the next working draft. Also, I presented the Google doc to the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group on Tuesday and invited input and feedback. Thank you, Suzanne Taylor, for adding content and comments to the document.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far — we’re making progress!

A few members have had drop out of the subgroup due to time constraints. Is anyone available to join the group? We really need more input and perspectives for this important work.

Best,
Sarah