Reminder of Survey and ACT meeting Friday

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:51:08 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Please remember that we have the joint ACT meeting this Friday, May 14
from 10-1 ET (14:00-17:00 UTC).   We have a survey to help prepare for
the meeting.  Please complete it before the meeting. It will take some
time, as it asks you to read the existing Outcome and Methods for
"Headings organize content" and think about the questions.

*Preparation Survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/94845/2021-05-ACT-Joint-Meeting-Prep/>
*

Teleconference information (requires W3C login)
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_act>

IRC for minutes and notes is at irc.w3.org <irc://irc.w3.org/wcag-act>
on channel #wcag-act.

Agenda and Call information