Acknowledgements Section with names

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 13:45:58 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>, AG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We agreed on a proposal for an expanded Acknowledgements appendix
section for the next draft.  This is part of the resolutions to the
formal objections to publishing the WCAG3 First Public Working draft
last January.

Here is that proposal with names.  Since we did not set up a way of
tracking active participation in 2016 - 2020, there may be names I have
overlooked just because I haven't seen something recently to trigger
that memory.

Extended Acknowledgements Proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WUm57EqqghUL8LObKG8VSwKTj83-DLuNZlFaAkZQpbA/>