Re: [Errors] Agenda for Wednesday 5 May

There were no participants this week, so no meeting minutes.

I used the meeting time to continue work on developing methods, making a start on a new method to the Errors Guidelines DRAFT, Instructions for completing tasks:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsIC7pXqQS8L15GQnkXnV5RHHqpUmnAYaPiEGU2kQ9g/edit#heading=h.9sr1bymqrkeh

Stacey migrated the completed method, Instructions available at the source of input, to GitHub.

We will continue work on new methods asynchronously and at the working session this Friday at 10am Eastern Time.

Jeanne and Shawn, can you provide information about the Heartbeat Publication? The Errors subgroup would like to be able to include an update on our progress.

Best,
Sarah