Re: [Errors] Agenda for Wednesday 17 March

Participants: Sarah, Shannon
Regrets: Sukriti, Todd

We used the meeting as a working session and did not minute the meeting.
Shannon Urban is new subgroup participant — yay!!
Walkthrough of Basecamp, Google Drive, and wiki
Walkthrough of Errors Guidelines Outline and Errors User Needs Worksheet
Reviewed Timeline, need to update to reflect Silver Content Creation Process and team availability
Discussed Heartbeat Publication, need update from Silver on what and when
Next steps:
Map WCAG 2.x tests to Functional Categories and User Needs in Guidelines Outline, identify gaps
Update Project Scope document and timeline
Ask about subgroup submissions for Heartbeat Publication