Christian@sandokanperera.com
+44 (0)7584 358765 (UK Cell)

(Please excuse any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, this message was sent from a mobile device).

On 8 Mar 2021, at 18:36, Dirks, Kim (TR Product) <kimberlee.dirks@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:

Regrets for this week – both Tues and Friday.

Kim

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 11:34 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: agenda for Silver meeting of 8 March 2021

I forgot that this week would be a very busy week for many with the CSUN conference going on.  If you usually attend the Silver meetings and cannot this week, please send regrets.  If you also cannot attend Friday, please send regrets for Friday as well.  If we don't have enough people attending, we will cancel.

== Agenda ==

agenda+ Daylight Savings time reminder

agenda+ Reminder of APA presentation invite

agenda+ Weekly Issue report
agenda+ Planning update

agenda+ Subgroup updates

agenda+ Feedback for the Errors subgroup

== Links ==

APA Presentation Invitation

Weekly Issue report

Subgroups