RE: Comments on WCAG 3.0 draft

From the perspective of someone who did not participate in developing WCAG 2.0, but who has worked extensively with the standard since its finalization, I'd like to add my +1 to the feedback in this document. It is incredibly valuable information and can help ensure that the Silver/WCAG 3 initiative makes the best use of its resources.

-----Original message-----
From: Gregg Vanderheiden RTF
Sent: Tuesday, March 2 2021, 10:28 am
To: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: Comments on WCAG 3.0 draft
 Attached please find my comments.   Sorry for slightly missing the deadline but I wanted to review and make them as readable as possible.
 Feel free to contact me with any questions.
 Looking forward to your thoughts.
 Best
 gregg
 ———————————Professor, University of Maryland, College Park
Director , Trace R&D Center, UMD
Co-Founder Raising the Floor. http://raisingthefloor.org
The Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII) http://GPII.net
The Morphic project  https://morphic.org