RE: [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 29 July

From: Bruce Bailey <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:14:54 +0000
To: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>
CC: "Sajka, Janina" <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Regrets for today.

From: Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 5:29 PM
To: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: [Conformance] Agenda for Thursday 29 July

Colleagues:

The Silver Conformance Options Subgroup will meet again this Thursday 29 July at 12:00 PM (Noon) Boston Time (1600 UTC). You can confirm the correct time of this meeting in your local time zone using this link:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Silver+Substantial+Conformance+Subgroup&iso=20210729T12&p1=43

Zoom teleconference data is provided at this link:

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-conf

As always, we'll be on IRC using the W3C server at irc.w3.org, in channel #silver-conf.

These and additional details of our work, including minutes, current, and
archived draft documents are available on our subgroup wiki page here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Substantial_Conformance

*** Proposed Agenda ***

Agenda+             Agenda Review & Administrative Items
agenda+             User Generated Content (Omnibus Draft & PR)
agenda+             Other Business
agenda+             Be Done

Janina Sajka
Accessibility Standards Consultant