Re: CFC - Adopting ACT-Silver proposal on new WCAG 3 structure

Hello,

I mistakenly pasted the same link twice in the CFC. Please see below for
the correct links.

An example of the revised structure is at:
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/ACT_Method_proposal/methods/decorative-images/index.html

Call minutes:  https://www.w3.org/2021/07/27-ag-minutes.html#t07

I received a request for a summary of changes. The changes we are approving
include moving tabs and content along with some renaming but I defer to
Wilco and Jeanne for a better summary of the differences between this and
the current structure.

Kind regards,

Rachael