Re: CFC - Adopting ACT-Silver proposal on new WCAG 3 structure

From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 13:57:13 -0400
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Hello,

I mistakenly pasted the same link twice in the CFC. Please see below for
the correct links.

An example of the revised structure is at:
https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/ACT_Method_proposal/methods/decorative-images/index.html

Call minutes:  https://www.w3.org/2021/07/27-ag-minutes.html#t07

I received a request for a summary of changes. The changes we are approving
include moving tabs and content along with some renaming but I defer to
Wilco and Jeanne for a better summary of the differences between this and
the current structure.

Kind regards,

Rachael