W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > July 2021

Re: [Conformance] Alt Text Ad Hoc Telecon Minutes

From: Makoto Ueki <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:12:17 +0900
Message-ID: <CAF9hGub7QfkjtZJtikNUU+-u6Yv6_Pgg3Lqt4g3NmbK0fVMtPg@mail.gmail.com>
To: "Sajka, Janina" <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Cc: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>
Hi Janina and all,

Thanks for the minutes.
Alt text subgroup is currently working on the possible list items. Once we
are done with it, I'll share the update with you.

Cheers,
Makoto

2021年7月28日(水) 9:25 Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com>:

>
>
> Minutes from the Silver Conformance Options Alt Text Ad Hoc teleconference
> of
>
> Tuesday 27 July are provided here.
>
>
>
> ===========================================================
>
> SUMMARY:
>
> *            The Alt Text Subgroup has given us a proposal based on ATAG
> and we
>
>               like it!
>
> *            Jeanne & Janina will work to incorporate it into the UGC draft
>
>               proposal, hopefully in time for the Thursday Conformance
> Options
>
> teleconference.
>
> ===========================================================
>
>
>
> Hypertext minutes available at:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2021/07/27-silver-conf-minutes.html
>
>
>
> ===========================================================
>
>
>
>    W3C
>
>
>
>
> – DRAFT –
>
>
> Silver Conformance Options Alt Text Ad Hoc
>
>
>
> 27 Jul 2021
>
>
>
>    IRC log.
>
>
>
> Attendees
>
>
>
>    Present
>
>           Jeanne, Makoto, Peter_Korn, sajkaj
>
>
>
>    Regrets
>
>           -
>
>
>
>    Chair
>
>           sajkaj
>
>
>
>    Scribe
>
>           sajkaj
>
>
>
> Contents
>
>
>
>     1. Alt Proposal for UGC
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCLBGChfDTClgLG8f-GJSs2QfhX2wdkeS99IhwIBqPE/edit?usp=sharing
>
>     2. Alt Proposal for UGC
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCLBGChfDTClgLG8f-GJSs2QfhX2wdkeS99IhwIBqPE/edit?usp=sharing
>
>     3. Summary of resolutions
>
>
>
> Meeting minutes
>
>
>
>   Alt Proposal for UGC
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCLBGChfDTClgLG8f-GJSs2QfhX2wdkeS99IhwIBqPE/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
>
>   Alt Proposal for UGC
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LCLBGChfDTClgLG8f-GJSs2QfhX2wdkeS99IhwIBqPE/edit?usp=sharing
>
>
>
>    [general agreement we like the items proposed. The more of these the
> better]
>
>
>
>    discussion -- do we have decorative in UGC?
>
>
>
>    Possibly.
>
>
>
>    discussion -- what and how to handle bulk image uploads
>
>
>
>    jeanne: ATAG decided not to force people for the bulk reason
>
>
>
>    PK: Agrees
>
>
>
>    peter: Asks if anything here we don't believe should be there?
>
>
>
>    Peter: Asks about the last of first group
>
>
>
>    [discussion on how to incorporate outcomes &/or methods]
>
>
>
>    js: if timeline a little delayed, maybe the omnibus proposal is
> sufficient for August 3; PR can follow if accepted
>
>
>
>    Resolution: Jeanne and Janina to work on a Text Alternatives for UGC
> section -- hopefully in time for the Thursday Conformance Call.
>
>
>
>    rrsagent make minutes
>
>
>
> Summary of resolutions
>
>
>
>     1. Jeanne and Janina to work on a Text Alternatives for UGC section --
> hopefully in time for the Thursday Conformance Call.
>
>
>
>
>
>     Minutes manually created (not a transcript), formatted by scribe.perl
> version 136 (Thu May 27 13:50:24 2021 UTC).
>
>
>
> Diagnostics
>
>
>
>    Maybe present: js, peter, PK
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------------
>
>
>
> Janina Sajka
>
> Accessibility Standards Consultant
>
> sajkaj@amazon.com
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 28 July 2021 02:12:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:31:53 UTC