Re: [Errors] Working Session Wednesday 14 July 2021

Present: Jemma, Jake (briefly), Sarah
Regrets: Todd

Work on Error Prevention Guideline:
Presenting guideline to AGWG at July 27 meeting.
Jemma migrated two new methods to GitHub, Michael merged PR into main branch. Waiting for Jeanne and Shawn to approve and merge into editors draft. Sarah will follow up with Jeanne and Shawn on status.
Plan to share new content in editors draft for July 27 meeting. If unable to update editors draft, can share content in Error Prevention Google doc <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-wx57F_p1V-ndalMgBjQUZkQU6zN7dnenTx112_C0I/edit#>.
Responded to comments in survey results from June 1 AGWG meeting <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/wcag3-error-prevention/results>. Updated to remove credits from tests, remove score sections from methods to address concerns about conformance model. Jemma will fix typos noted in survey results. Sarah will review other comments and make edits in Google doc, then add comment for Jemma.
Reviewed and resolved comments in Google doc.
Jemma will update PR by Friday, July 16 for review at next week’s meeting.